Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, August 03, 2020

Giving Grace - Grace Gardens, Geosong, Gyeongnam

me: Kids, we’re going to walk around and look at flowers today!
kids: YAY!

That’s how the conversation went down in a perfect world. That’s not quite how it went down today. But I must say, the kids gave me some grace and were good sports about going on a walk to look at flowers.
Fifteen years ago this area was barren until one lady had the dream of  planting a flower garden. She has since planted over 300 hydrangeas and various types of trees on 130 acres.
There were so many vibrant hues of hydrangeas.
I have never seen them before they actually bloom.
This is one of Eli's classmates Nic.
This is my brooding teenager.
Even though it gets hot here, the summer monsoons keep things green.
I love the bright shade of green on the tips of these evergreens.
Break time.
l to r: Joanna, Lulu, Trish, Sandy, Kate
One day these three will thank me for dragging them all around the Korean countryside. Today was not the day, but one day it will happen.
[July 14]

No comments: