Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Chaperoning Ninja-Style

I planned a sneak attack on Zeke by replying to the teacher's email about their field trip. I told her if she needed help I was available and (much to Zeke's dismay) she said yes.

Ms. Zygner took the 7th and 8th grades on a hike to Ladder Rock Lookout. That's my fancy name, by the way. I still do not know the official name.
They were all smiles before we started.
The smiles began fade proportionately the higher we went.
We made it to the fire signal lookout.
Roselyn, Zeke, Harry, Jayden, Maya, Ryleigh
I relied on stealth mode to snap a selfie before he could get away.
We had time to walk around the temple once we got to the bottom.
It's hydrangea season!
We didn't spend much time there before a monk came out and shushed us.
I still treasure getting to tag along for field trips, although they are few and far between nowadays.
[June 9]

No comments: