Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Third Time's A Charm

Camp Number 3 
Peaceful Valley Scout Ranch, Colorado
Our big boys were gone for 10 days. My littlest boy was sad to see them go.
They stopped for a picnic lunch on the way there.
 Somehow Peaceful Valley Ranch does not look peaceful to me. Especially doing this for 10 days.
 This is Zekers' tent. And he slept alone. In a tent. In the woods. I would be too scared to do that! It rained while they were there; at least there was wood on the floor. 
 That's my boy up there heading out on a hike.
 Playing some Uno on their down time.
 Hammock much?
 I believe this was Troop 9 and the flag ceremony, or something official that they were saluting for anyways.
Here is more official stuff. When you send a boy and a man on a trip, you don't get a whole lot of conversation about what happened. I considered myself lucky to get a few pics.


No comments: