Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Russian Olaf

Our church has the best music department around. Our children's music ministry has been such a blessing to our family. The orchestra performed Around The World With Disney and Daisy and I both got to perform special parts.
MusicPraise got to sing a medley with the orchestra.
 Daisy auditioned for a special Russian dance.
 Not only did they dance with a live orchestra, but there were adult 'sailors' who danced with them.
I was able to cross something off my bucket list that I didn't even know was on my bucket list: I got to be Olaf.
Olaf danced to a song on stage and then took photos.
 I haven't ever really desired to be a character, but I love costumes so it was fun!
These two were Olaf's favorites!
Of course Olaf posed with his buddies Anna and Elsa.

Daddy wouldn't miss his girls performing.

No comments: