Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Sunday, July 01, 2018

We've Got Spirit, Yes We Do!

My favorite junior high and high school memories are entwined with cheerleading and all that had to offer. It makes me so excited that Daisy is interested in cheer I just wanna get up and do a herkie...if only I was still capable of doing a herkie jump. 

I was almost as happy as Daisy to purchase her first cheer shoes when I saw what The Cheer Connection had to offer...
That's right folks. Kaepas! Complete with a whole box full of colorful triangles to switch out to match your outfit. Just like mine from 30+ years ago.

The TCC Cheer Showoff was Daisy's first cheer performance. She did great!
 The Daiser loves Mrs. Holly.
 The week after the showoff, Daisy tried out for a show team and made it. She is officially on the Firecrackers next year! She will be wearing one of those blue and black glittery outfits for the performances.
 Can't wait to watch her grow in her cheer skills.

No comments: