Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Saturday, July 07, 2018

Bake Your Selfie

There is a new Netflix show that we enjoy as a family called Nailed It. It's a reality show about bakers who are given the task of recreating treats and miserably failing.

Post college (the first degree) I tried to get on the first popular reality show, MTV's The Real World. Needless to say I did not make it. I am now at a place in my life that there are not too many reality shows that I am eligible for nor interested in applying for. This was my opportunity!

The application process was easy. Bake Your Selfie. Using their recipe, you were to bake and ice a sugar cookie of yourself. The only other step was to post it side-by-side by your real selfie on social media with the hashtags #bakeyourselfie #nailedit.

Challenge accepted.

We were all excited to bake my selfie.
I had cameramen to document all of it.
 I  had mixers to help with the exact colors.
 I had coaches to guide me.
 I had cheerleaders to encourage me.
 And the final product!
I never heard from them, and season two is now being aired. I'm going to assume I didn't make the cut. But the cookie sure was good!

No comments: