Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Irish For The Day

I love St. Patty's Day. Back in the day I loved that there was a holiday created just for drinking. Life looks much different for me now, but I still enjoy a good St. Patrick's celebration. 
 Bless my Copperfield friends. They will still come out to enjoy a green beer with me. 
Actually that's not quite true. I was the only one that actually drank a green beer, but they enjoyed beer with me.
Perfect day for patio drinking.
It took me a few years to realize that I can no longer drink the same amount that I used to back in the day. There was a time a few years ago that Abe made me 'drink coupons' so I knew when it was time to quit. I now know my limit all by myself (yay for adulting). Just as I was reaching that limit, the rain came pouring down. Perfect timing to go home. We arrived to find some wet kiddos.
The luck o' the Irish to you!

No comments: