Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, April 17, 2017

Ezekiel Embraces Eleven

Rise n shine, Birthday Boy!
Daisy taped his door because he loves that prank. He could hear the tape being pulled off the roll as she was doing it, but he was a good sport and waited until she was finished to exit the room.
He figured out most of his gifts, but this one had him stumped.
Drumsticks for my future percussionist! He's joining band next year so I thought I'd get him started with some basic equipment. Green is his favorite color.
Birthday Breakfast--a bull's eye.
Teamwork showing double 1s for his age.
Traditional bday pics in front of the ruler and birthday sign.
'1-1'  My big boy can't count his age on his fingers anymore.
Birthday lunch--per his request, tacos.
The remnants of his birthday treat, a cookie cake. I nearly missed it; I was taking dictation for Elijah's class and lost track of time. He even came looking for me and told his teacher that his mom would never miss it. :| Oopsies!
After school gift. He had asked for book 8 in the Harry Potter series.
I barely saw him for the rest of the night. He finished it in 2 days. I love his passion for reading.
Birthday dinner--per his request, more tacos.
Bean boozled!
I think I had the ickiest tasting one of all. It was moldy cheese and the flavor really lingered. The next worst was toothpaste. The rest were the good flavored ones, so there's got to be a lot of bad ones left...maybe I won't play next time.
Birthday 'cake'--butterscotch fudge!
DanFam5
My crazy boys. I like how these two look like conjoined twins here. Lijee adores his big brother so much he would probably like that.
Off to scouts in his new uni.
The birthday party was Friday after school.
Look closely and you can see Zekers, Sam, Daisy, Grant and Nolan playing outside.
My little boy and my big boy. How sweet are they?
Per Zeke's request, double layer cookie cake with chocolate icing in the middle.
Zeke was adamant he wanted his birthday party dinner at Golden Corral.
Cheeky little monkey.
I was as excited as Zekers about the Escape Room.
Unfortunately, there was a ton of talking without much communicating and 7 sets of busy little hands touching, poking, moving and pulling all sorts of stuff. We did not escape the Escape Room.
We did, however, have a fun time trying!
 Zekers, you are smart and witty and you have the biggest heart of anyone I know.
Happy 11th birthday to my big boy!

No comments: