Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Randolph 4th of July

Always a great time celebrating Independence Day
~~~~~~~~in Randolph!~~~~~~~~

Cousin time!
Playing with fire fireworks.
 The Grand Finale.
At the Randolph Celebration we sold a lot of Steel Kreations inventory. It was a bit emotional, but I was proud of my brother's work and touched by the support of the community.
 
LeRoy found a turtle for the kids, so for the first time we had an entry in the turtle races. Daisy was pretty proud.
He got 2nd in his heat.
The kids also got a train ride,
and some more cousin time.
Eli and Uncle Tony shared some good stories.
Steve had created the car show awards for the past couple years. This year they gave a special "Steve Hoard Memorial Award" and my Uncle Tom was the recipient. Steve actually created the design which was going to be used for all the categories.
Finally it was time to take a break and go home for dinner.
And more fireworks.
Then on to the big fireworks. The Randolph fireworks display is still one of my favorites because you get to sit right under it.
 Playing with Gramma is always the best.
 Lijee and Harley were playing with his stick until she broke it. He called her 'Harley The Breaker' and he was quite angry with her. When I unpacked my bag I found the broken stick had been hauled all the was from Kansas to Texas.
It was an emotional trip, but I am glad I got to spend it with my family. 

No comments: