Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Mr. Assister

Proudly announcing the new library assistant!
Since Zekers is now an upperclassman, he was able to apply to be a teacher assistant this year.  This means they arrive before school to help their assigned teacher.  My avid reader chose to apply for the library assistant.  

His job description includes getting the computers ready for the day, straightening the book shelves, getting the headphones ready for the i-stations, and helping Mr. Craig as needed.  I snapped a few on-the-job-training photos, but I didn't want to embarrass him so I only got a couple.
I am proud that not only did Zeke have the desire to apply, but he made the cut!  There is a downside, however…we have to be at school even earlier now, every day.  Pray that I am a nice mommy when getting everyone out the door on time.  Seriously.

No comments: