Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Zero My Hero

Zero The Hero comes to school.
Zero The Hero, he's so cool.
Zero The Hero saves the space,
So all the other numbers can stay in their place.  *yeah*

Today was our 100th Day of School.
I see it as a personal victory of 100 days without a tardy.  However, we have 80 left, so I can't get too cocky.

Back to the matter at hand.  Daisy decorated her shirt with 100 pictures.
10 blue raindrops
10 purple grapes,
10 orange carrots,
10 green apples,
10 turquoise rings,
 10 white snowflakes,
 10 yellow flowers, 10 red hearts, 10 rainbows, 10 white letters,
 and one hot mess who's growing up way too fast.
The 100th Day of School holds a spot near and dear in my heart.  Twelve years ago I was prepping for the 100th day and there was this cute boy in Axis who agreed to be so cool and come to school to be 
Zero The Hero.
He's still Zero My Hero.

No comments: