Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Friday, December 06, 2013

Over The River And Through The Woods

 Over the river and through the woods and across Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas to Grandmother's house we go.  
 Great Grandma E was our first stop.
 Grandma and Grandpa's playground was the 2nd stop.
Eli being his little monkey-self climbing the wall.
 Daisy loves her little cousin Jaycee.
 Some Reika snuggles.
 You can tell Dad's up to no good, but I think my Mom is putting him in his place.
Team Daniels
 my little Lijee
 my Daiser
 and my Zekers
 Fall!
 Daisy, Grandma and I love picture time.
 my Love  
 Sister teaching Steve how to carve the turkey.
 Sister, me and my Granny
 Grandma and Daisy sewed a baby blanket together.
 We celebrated Alex's 14th birthday.
 Karla and Daisy got their nails Jamberried.
We love spending time at Grandma and Grandpa's!

Shout out to my big sister for having my back.

No comments: