Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, December 09, 2013

Ho Ho's, Twinkies and SciFi

Eli understands what Christmas is this year.  We're working on the part that Jesus was the best gift of all and that's why we give gifts to each other.  He knows about Christmas trees and gifts and Santa.  He puts on the Santa hat and walks around the house saying, "Ho Ho Ho."
Daisy saw my outfit after school one day and exclaimed that she should have worn her belt that matched.  She quickly ran to put it on.  I love that she's my little Dinky Twinky.  
Zeke is really starting to enjoy his SciFi books.  He likes them 'because you never know what's going to happen.'  For RIF he got to pick a book from the 4th/5th grade table and he was pretty excited about that.  It was a ghost book.  He enjoyed it so much he couldn't put it down.  I love it!  He makes the teacher in me proud.

No comments: