Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Night and Day (And Swimming)

Just finished up another year of swimming lessons.  As always, Zeke absolutely loved them.  He is beginning to actually swim.
Elijah takes after his older brother and he couldn't get enough of the water.  He is Mr. Independent and sometimes gets totally submerged, but keeps on going without missing a beat.  He was very upset that he did not get a turn on the diving board.
I don't want to rehash hard feelings, but last year Daisy and I had it out over her swimming lessons;  I nearly killed that girl.  Several times.  This year I am so pleased to say was like night and day.  She jumped right in, did all the drills, walked over to her teacher, put her head underwater and jumped off the board multiple times.  I am so proud of her!

No comments: