Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Friday, June 01, 2012

The Graduate

I can't believe my boy has graduated kindergarten.  
Here's the first day of school
and the last day.
Zeke enjoyed his first year with the Waverly Park Tigers.
The morning of graduation started with an absolute downpour as we ran into school.  The only part of me that was dry (all the way down to my undergarments) was my side where I was carrying Eli.  Good as new after drying off under the hand dryer.
Here's our little guy shaking hands with the principal.
"Kindergarten promotion--check."
The DanFam5, a little soggy.
 Thanks to Mrs. Gilder for a great year!
We surprised Zeke by showing up in our swimsuits today and we went straight from school to the splash pad to celebrate the beginning of summer.  
Schoooool's.  Out.  For.  Summah!

No comments: