Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Break Twenty Tweeeeelve!

Day 1:  birthday party at Pump It Up
Day 2:  birthday party with bounce house
Day 3:  playdate at Central Market
Day 4:  playdate at CCBC
Day 5:  Fossil Rim
Day 6:  Wee Care at church.  Special treat to have Zeke in my class.
Day 7:  Botanic Gardens with Granny
Day 8:  St. Patrick's Day at Railhead with the fam and friends
Day 9:  hanging with my Mom and Gary & Linda, Justin & Jessie, Hailey, Landon & Elsie, Dick & Mary and Emily & Jeff.
*Bonus day*  hanging with my Mom and family again
(I was naughty and took Zeke out of school to play with the fam.  Made it even more fun to be skipping school.)
The kids spent 2 nights and 3 days with everyone at Dick & Mary's.  They were heart broken when they finally had to come home.
What a wonderful week spent with my kiddos, family and friends!  Man, I love spring break!

No comments: