Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Holy /wok-uh-mo-lee/

Nothing points out your flaws as quickly as your children.  I am reminded of this when Zeke busts out with a  "damn!" (or a couple others).  And I didn't think I cussed.  I keep telling him that's a curse word and we shouldn't say it.  Hence the following conversation. 

I was excited to see some of my flowers coming up.  I was all, "Look guys!"  Even though the kids couldn't have cared  less about my flower bed my enthusiasm was contagious.  My son yelled, "Holy Guacamole!   Fish & chips!"  followed up with, "What else can I say, 'cuz I need to say something." 
That is the flower that is holy guacamole-fish & chips-worthy.  Yeah, I know--you can barely see it through all the grass. 

No comments: