Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, April 06, 2023

A Real Bluebonnet Pic

We're back in Texas, and that means no more fake bluebonnets like the past three years:
This year we had the real thing:
OK, so let me explain. I planted bluebonnets in my yard last fall. This is the only one that bloomed. I wasn't sure how long it would last, so we took this picture with it looking like this. Are you wondering, "What bluebonnet?" It's the bottom left of the picture above. A week later it did bloom a little bigger and it had a little baby with it.
The bluebonnets don't seem to be coming out in spectacular fashion this spring and you never know when they might disappear until next spring, so we took some pictures in a pathetic little patch near our house. Because it's bluebonnet time in Texas, you have to take pictures.
I'm glad they still let me drag them out to take a picture. They did comment that they were getting a little old for this, but they did it anyway.💙
The following week there were more, but it's hard to get all three kids together at the same time. But my sweet little Chuey posed for me.
[March 25]

No comments: