Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Let It Out

 My acting career is back, and I'm 'letting it out!' I applied to be an extra for a music video called Let It Out by L.A. Edwards. The song was in a recent episode of Yellowstone and they want to make a music video now that it is a hit. The secret location for the shoot was not far from our house. Bonus for me!
The video was shot in a tiny bar connected with a small rodeo venue. The extras holding bay was located in bleachers above the rodeo rink. There were actually horses below us in their stables that we could hear and smell.💩😝
As extras we don't get a lot of information. Just things like, "Sit at the table and enjoy yourselves," or "Walk past the bar," and stuff like that. The gist of the video were two couples, one young and one old, and the young couple took advice from the older couple. Or something along those lines. The rest of us were spirits of people who have passed, and we were enjoying a night once a year that we get to come back to the bar and let loose. Or something along those lines.

Some people were dressed in modern day clothes, and some of us wore period clothes, from the olden days. I was a period girl. I was in about 5 different shots, but since I am in the background, who knows if I will even be in any frames. I might be like, "There's my elbow!"  or "I was sitting right beside that girl right there." We'll see when it gets released.
I'm gonna be rich and famou$!
[Jan 15]

No comments: