Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

491m Date - Jeokseoksan Mountain

Abe and I had a little Saturday afternoon date.  Our goal for the day was  적성한 Jeokseoksan suspension bridge up there. 
If you zoom in, the bridge is centered right in the top loop of that sculpture. 
영외가 Yeonhwasa Temple sits at the bottom of Jeokseoksan. 
The greens are the prettiest shade of green in early spring. 
Daisy almost came with us. I took this when I was breathing heavy to tell her she was glad she didn’t come. 
My little dog wishes I walked faster. 
This big boulder was just sitting there in the middle of the forest amongst all the trees. 
The peak of Jeokseoksan is 491m. It’s not that high, but it was a steep climb. 
We had to shimmy between big rocks. 
We made it to the green suspension bridge!
Look what we found near the bridge—two black goats. I read a post online about someone’s hike here, and they saw the goats, too. 🐐🐐 They were wearing collars, but I couldn’t get close to them. 
Abe had to carry Chuey down some of the really big rocks. She was hugging him tightly!
There were lots of big boulders at the top. 
I have mentioned this in previous posts; people love to add rocks to piles on the hiking trails. 
A perfect little date on the mountain. 
[April 23]

No comments: