Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Elijah Is Eleven

 We spent the whole weekend celebrating our Elijah turning eleven. 
I was able to sneak up to school to drop off his birthday treats and caught Eli heading to lunch with Radin and Nic.
Although his birthday was on Friday, he opted to have his party on Saturday morning. He wanted a couple US friends to be able to participate, which is their Friday night. Nic thought Eli should have a party on his actual birthday, so he invited a couple boys to his house. Since my friend Kate (Nic's mom) got wrangled into hosting Eli's birthday party, I insisted that I supply the pizza.
I had the boys come downstairs for birthday cake.
Connery, Chuey, Eli, Nic, Radin, Zeke and Daisy
Saturday morning started with Eli's favorite breakfast, McDonald's.
Then the online party began with Zeke, Alex, Jonah, Nic, Radin and Connery.
This is the look you get when you interrupt a teen's game.
After the US friends went to bed, the whole family played games together.
Another birthday cake of chocolate fondue with just DanFam5.
Lijee and Chuey enjoyed reading his new graphic novel together.
생일축하합니다!
Happy birthday to my baby boy who is always uniquely himself. I love him so much.
[January 21]

No comments: