Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Trial & Error

I have heard a few things about a swimmin' hole nearby. I got what I thought were easy directions, so we loaded up the car and headed out.

Turns out those directions were not so easy and we could not find it. But it was a nice little drive.
 Any given day while driving along the freeway you may spot these little stands. They are selling fruit or veg or rotisserie chicken. Right there among the busy traffic and exhaust fumes.
Since we were out and in our suits, we went to Namildae Beach. We were not the only ones to think it was a nice beach day!
We were, however, the only ones to let our skin show.
 Lijee and I were the only ones in our family to get in the water.
He and I had a fun time splashing and throwing things at each other. The afternoon was not wasted! Maybe next time we will learn from our errors and actually find the swimming hole.
[June 28]

No comments: