Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Friday, March 20, 2020

A Breath Of Fresh Air - Yongdu Park, Samcheonpo

Social distancing, week 3.

Since we're still on a mock lockdown, we are able to go outside. I have been dying to get out and enjoy the spring blooms. Unfortunately, my children enjoy hiking about as much a tooth extraction; they consider it a win that Daisy can't hike with her cast so we haven't been.
Finally I couldn't take it any more. We left the Daiser at home with a friend and wrangled those boys out the door.
We just went to a small park called Yongdu Park in Samcheonpo, which is a suburb of our town.
There was road construction on the way there so we had to park a bit away and walk. We came upon these machines which are located everywhere across the country. This little set in particular was a bit rando, located just along some street next to a little pavilion.
I missed having my Daisy there. She notices and poses for photo ops much better than the boys.
Shoot, the dogs even pose better than the boys.
We played Witch, which is a game that I used to play with the kids at home when they were little. I talk and laugh in a witch voice and chase them whilst they climb on the playground equipment. Goes to show you what 3 weeks of isolation will do to your sanity--even Zeke played with us.
Before bed Elijah asked if we were going to go to the park again the next day. Between all the warm fuzzies that immediately flooded my heart I asked if he wanted to go back again. All said fuzzies were abruptly squished when without hesitation he replied, "No."

[March 14]

No comments: