Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Saturday, June 18, 2016

You Had The Power All Along My Dear

We have the one of the best grannies ever! She was kind enough to take us with her to Bass Hall to see The Wizard of Oz. Originally the plan was to take all 3 kids, but Elijah and I discussed it and decided he probably didn't want to sit quietly for a couple hours to watch a musical. Not his cup of tea--neither a musical nor sitting quietly. Lucky me, I got to take his place.

Here we are on the way in. You can see the angels with the trumpet on the building behind us.
One of my favorite childhood movies.
 Bass Hall is a class act.
 On the rooftop before the performance.
 My girly-girl doing a Marilyn Monroe on top of the vent.
 Daisy had plans all day for us to take a selfie.
 'Half time,' as Daddy referred to it.
 'Intermission' is another word some may use instead.
 A couple minutes into the ride home.

No comments: