Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Friday, May 08, 2015

Agape League

High in the mountains above a city near you, 
Earth's noblest heroes have begun to assemble in the Fortress of Virtue…
On this day, a day like to other, they assemble together--
The Agape League.
 The Fortress was about to crumble because Ironblade forgot his real identity when he was in Surburbania City on a mission for a brother and sister named Jess and Jeffrey Sandler. Cue the Daniels kids.
 The 3 of us worked together in MusicPraise this year. Zeke and Daisy auditioned for a part in the musical in December and we practiced once a week from January until show time in May. 
Daisy enjoyed every part of the performance, from every practice up through show time and after. There was a brief point in time that Zeke was over practice and performing. But he persevered and performed like a boss. Actually he performed like an angry brother named Jeffrey and he performed it to a T.
 "Don't do it Jeffrey, she's MY doll."
 "I'm never ever going to play with you again."
 "I'm sorry I was being a pain. And I'm glad you're my brother."
"I'm sorry, too. I guess I have a lot to learn."
 Unite Agape League!
curtain call
 They both had wonderful performances. 
I couldn't be more proud.

No comments: