Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Say It's Your Birthday

December 16, 2014 and another birthday is in the books. Forty-five sounds so much older than I feel.  I guess that's a good thing, though, right? I have a self-inflected wound on my nose this week from dancing in the car.  Does that make me young at heart, or a middle-aged woman who is losing her coordination and can't even car dance without hurting herself?

Eli and I spent the day at Cocoa & Crafting with some of our favorite moms and their kiddos, where  I received the cutest little cake. Love my moms group!
Later in the day Zeke fought me for my pressie, 
 
but I was able to wrestle it away.
This party girl spent the evening with the little people in my life who were most looking forward to celebrating my special day in Sundance Square.


No comments: