Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Zeke's New Bike. And By Zeke's I Mean Mine

So if you have seen the post from our Fourth of July celebrating, you know Zekers won a new bike.  Yay!

Well, he already has a bike, and this one is 10" bigger than his current bicycle.  It just so happens that I have been looking for a used bike.  And it just so happens that this one is big enough for me.  So guess who gets to ride the new bike!  Yay!

We've been riding our bikes every day.  I haven't ridden a bike in over 30 years--it makes me feel like a kid again!  The first morning we had it Zeke, Daisy and I went riding.  In the words of the Lego movie, everything was awesome.  Just us 3 kids riding our bikes and feeling free as the wind gently caressed our faces.

That is, until we got stranded.
Daisy's baby was riding shotgun and her little blankie was laying on top of her.  It fell down and got stuck in the chain.  Pull and tug as I may, I couldn't get it out.  We had to call our hero to come save us.  Yay!
If you ever go running with a dog, you know it's much better because they're so happy and just bouncing away as you go?
It's kind of like that riding a bike behind The Daiser.  She's so happy,  bebopping along with her dolly riding behind.
You can't help but smile at that, now can you?

Like the Lego movie, everything is awesome!  Everything is cool when you're part of team.  Everything is awesoooooome, when you're liven' the dream.

No comments: