Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tooth Fairy Round II

Hard core evidence my little girl is becoming a big girl:  she lost her first tooth today.  It had been a very wiggly-jiggly loose tooth a hangin' by a thread, so we knew it was coming.
She brushed her teeth twice last night, hoping to knock it out.  Daddy and I were glad that didn't work, as we were pretty sure the tooth fairy did not have the proper bills to leave last night.  

First thing after school today Daisy showed me that it had come out!
She lost it during lunch and got to get a cute little box from the nurse.
Glad that I went ahead and pre made the lost tooth book back when I made Zeke's so it was all ready to go today.
{next morning…}
The tooth fairy made it to our house!
Daisy is carefully reading the tooth fairy's response to her note.
Yes, my little girl is becoming a bigger girl.

No comments: