Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Whose Dog Is It, Anyway?

Lijee always calls Frito Pie his dog.  My dog is hot.  My dog is hungry.  I'm patting my dog.  I kissed my dog.
Today we got a call from a nice neighbor telling us our dog was out.  We jumped in the car and asked a man on the street if he had seen a dog. "She went that way.  She's fast."  So down the road we go in our Swag Wag.  Sure enough, we see a car pulled to the side of the road, the driver out and trying to coax a big black dog to come to her.  We called her and she came running past us, wanting to race.

Per her usual, she ran about half a mile until she was tired and jumped in the van.  On the drive back Eli informed me, "We got your dog. She was naughty."  So now she's my dog, huh?

No comments: