Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, June 06, 2013

1,2,3…fires and flies

Pardon me while I take this moment to brag on my baby boy who uses his words so sparingly.  Today  he was playing and I very distinctly heard him say, "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9."  Way to go, Little Bigs.
As we were leaving school today from dropping Zekers off, one of the teachers who usually stands out front in the morning told me that Daisy is the most popular non-student at school.   "Everybody knows Daisy," the teacher told me.
After spending the morning at school for field day and experiencing the excitement of a fire drill, later in the day I asked Daisy what all of her babies were doing in the hall.  Her response?  We're having a fire drill.
As we were swatting flies one evening I told Zeke that flies only live 2 days.  My empathetic boy sadly asked, "Well why do we have to kill them, then?"
Love these little people!

No comments: