Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Monday, November 14, 2011

Hoarders

My 2 oldest kids could not be more different.  Zekers takes his 'Hoard' name to heart and is quite the little hoarder.  He will not get rid of anything.  Ever.  Daisy, on the other hand, sees stuff as stuff and will get rid of anything.  I would like them to both find a happy medium, but I digress. 

Yesterday Daisy had about half of her dolls out (which is still a lot, since she has 22 at last count).  She told me she didn't want the rest of the dolls in her room anymore.  I asked if that meant we could give them away and she said yes.  Before I knew what was happening, Zeke had the unwanted dolls in his room "just in case she changes her mind."

Tonight they are playing together quite nicely, which is the sweetest sound to any mother's ears.  They are swapping toys from room to room.  I heard Zeke tell Daisy, "You can have my lizard.  But DON'T GIVE IT AWAY! Don't give it away."  Which is even more funny because he never plays with that lizard.

By the way, tonight was also crazy jammy night.  BFFs.  How sweet is that?
Elijah can't wait until he can keep up.  In the meantime he's stuck in the peripheral, taking notes having fun anyway.

No comments: