Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Friday, July 29, 2011

Can I Get An AMEN!

Sometime last winter Ezekiel and I got on the subject of heaven and salvation.  I  asked if he wanted to ask Jesus into his heart and he was all, "Yeah, I already did that."  He said when his little buddy did in the fall that he did, too.  Woo hoo!  I have discussed many times since what that means, and he seems to get it.  Our church has a New Believers' Celebration once a year.  Here we are at the 'birthday' party.
At that time, Zekers said he wanted to ask Jesus into Daisy's heart for her, so she could go to heaven, too.  What a sweet thought, huh?  The topic came up again in the car recently, and Daisy said she wanted to ask Jesus into her heart.  I asked if she wanted to pray right then, and she said no.  Tonight she told me she has asked Him into her heart!  I don't think she quite gets all of it yet; she said she has asked Jesus to clean her 'skin' (umm, I'm pretty sure I actually said 'sin').  But she's going in the right direction.  Can I get an AMEN!


No comments: