Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Epicureous

I have been considering starting Eli on solids.  Daisy, however,  beat me to the punch.  We were eating spaghetti.   I turned my back for a minute and this is what I saw when I came back:
"Eli's cleaning off my fingers!"  she happily announced.  Why be bothered with napkins when you've got a little brother?

                                   ***
"If your hands are dirty that means it's yummy,"  explained Zeke through a mouthful of cookie.    My chocolate chip cookies (the real deal, not break-n-bake, which really can't be beat; don't know why I continue to try to make them from scratch), finally passed the taste test.  Or at least the dirty test.
Elijah is not quite the smooth talker that his older brother is.  He's more of an 'open mouth and insert foot' kind of guy.





No comments: