Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Friday, January 28, 2011

They Grow Up Fast

I knew my big kids would seem so grown up once the baby came, but I'm not ready for this. Zekers was on his phone and I asked him who he was talking to. "My girlfriend," was the answer. I asked what her name was. He said he forgot and would have to call her back. After a successful phone call he told me her name was ShaNeesa and they had a date tonight. Then he said his other girlfriend was calling. Her name was Daphne. They both wanted to come over tonight. I said I hoped they didn't get into a cat fight. He informed me they didn't have cats, but they both had dogs. Not one to be left out, Daisy said her friends had dogs, too.

A few days later I was feeding Elijah and Zeke held a toy above his head, explaining it was like a light at a dance place; Eli could invite his baby girlfriends and dance with them.

No comments: