Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tuesdays With Morrie; Wednesdays With Trish

After the bath I was trimming my toenails. Naturally I had an audience--all things are done with an audience of 2. Daisy was sitting on the floor so near she couldn't get any closer. She repeated about 4 times, "Can I watch? Can I watch? Can I watch?" She clearly was watching, but since she kept repeating herself, I finally said yes, she could watch. Immediately her head went down within an inch of my toenail and she commmenced watching. I stand corrected; she could get closer.
Then Zeke had my tweezers. I asked him to be careful with those because they were my favorite pair. I went on to explain that Daddy doesn't like my favorite pair, and I don't like his favorite pair. Zeke then thought aloud, a little condescending if I may say, "I guess they don't like to share."

No comments: